The adventure of growth that started with only 6 machines lead to the formation of Mil-May Textile which now has the capacity to export 360 million parts per year to every corner in Europe.
Built on experience from 1986 to the present, which has been constantly growing, Mil-May Textile is the flagship of Mil-Map Group. The adventure of growth that started with only 6 machines lead to the formation of Mil-May Textile which now has the capacity to export 360 million parts per year to every corner in Europe and has successfully passed SEDEX, BSCI and HIGG audits, and is the holder of GOTS and GRS certificates in organic production.
Mil-May Tekstil which took its present name in 2001 is our readymade garment base that covers all operations from yarn to showcase for ladieswear, menswear and kids wear. The administration, marketing, design, fabric, accessories, R&D and model shop functions of this readymade garment base are located in the 12,000-square meter building in Istanbul, whereas its factory is located in our 13,200-square meter building in Malatya, both of which are our own property.
Machine and equipment needs at our central building in Istanbul and our factory premises in Malatya are all met with state-of-the-art options. We never leave quality to chance in our production processes and our human resource that we attach great importance.
At Mil-May Tekstil, production is performed in three main groups:
Mil-May Tekstil is capable of producing every main product group one might recall in the context of readymade garments.
To attain the highest level of quality sought by our customers, we continually renew our machinery with the state-of-the-art alternatives. We have the following capabilities in our machine park that enables us to carry out any operation from yarn to showcase in-house.
– 1 fabric quality control machine
– 1 steam fabric fixing machine
-2 Lectra Cutters
– 6 cutting tables
– 5 fabric spreading machines
– 2 fabric printing machines
– 1 sublimation printing machine
– 2 digital printing machines
– 1 print fixing machine
– 2 manual press machines
– 2 transfer printing / conveyor printing machines
– 1 embossing machine
– 8 full production lines (which may be increased to 13 production lines if needed)
– 335 sewing machines (overlock, singer, cover stitch, label attaching, buttonhole, button, bar tacking, automatic collar attaching machine, automatic placket machine, eyelet, yarn severing, automatic hanger machine, special machines etc.)
– 1 screw compressor system
– 45 ironing tables
– 4 ironing tables with built-in boiler
– 1 steam boiler with 1500 kg/l capacity
– 1 steam boiler with 500 kg/l capacity
– 1 metal detector
– 1 handheld metal detector
– 2 spotting tables
– 2 spotting machines